Automated fare collection (AFC) & contactless payment technology expert with 7+ years’ in-depth experience of promotion & sales in the Russian & CIS countries’ market.
Chief Marketing & Sales Officer Udobny Marshrut - Moscow, Russia, 2009 to present
- Responsible for promotion, marketing, sales & implementation of the proprietary automated fare collection system for public transport (“turnkey solution”).
- Have taken a start-up to one of the market leaders with high EBITDA margin & 30% market share.
- AFC system deployment in 10 regions of the Russian Federation with more than 200 transit operators involved, more than 6,000 vehicles equipped & 1,500,000 contactless media issued (transport cards, dual interface banking cards, NFC phones etc.)
- Created extensive dealer network (over 20 regional dealers).
- Raised funds ($3,000,000) for investment projects (public private partnership, AFCS operator business model).
Chief Operating Officer Unikarta - Moscow, Russia, 2009
- Responsible for promotion of local payment system & card products. AFC system development & promotion. Business planning, fundraising, sales management.
- Agreements with regionals authorities achieved (3 regions).
- Raised funds for public private partnership (investment projects in the field of AFCS operation).
Business Development Director Unicor Finance - Moscow, Russia — 2006-2008
- Local payment system promotion. AFC system development, promotion & sales. Development of business & financial models. Project fundraising. High level negotiations with regional governments & authorities.
- Raised more than $5,000,000 for AFCS implementation.
- Agreements signed with regional governments, banks & payment systems for AFCS implementation in 3 regions of the Russian Federation.
Comprehensive knowledge of AFCS market in Russia & CIS.
Comprehensive knowledge of Russian legislation specifics in terms of AFCS implementation.
Complex IT-system sales in B2B & B2G markets.
Presentations, speeches, negotiations at high levels (governments, authorities, banks, transit operators).
Moscow State University of Rail Communications (1998- 2004)
Economics & Business Management